Status of Ac Sparc64?

Chris Poon dev-null at telus.net
Sun May 22 03:38:59 CEST 2005

Any specifics on why it would be unlikely to become official? Like lack of
testing and such? I don't seem find any official 64 bit kernel RPM release.
The first I find is that I need a biarch gcc before I can easily build a
64 bit kernel, and I do have a patch lying around that will produce a biarch
gcc for 3.3.3 (instead of the current 3.3.5).