php5.1

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Sat Nov 26 14:07:32 CET 2005

PHP 5.1 was released yesterday. If anyone is about to start working on
it, he should be aware that this bloated release provides (by core php)
a class called Date which conflicts with, among other things, pear's
Date class.

Because as for the time of this writing php developers can not decide
how to fix it, the best solution for seems to be revert that behaviour,
by applying following patch:
http://cvs.php.net/diff.php/php-src/ext/date/php_date.c?r1=1.43.2.21&r2=1.43.2.20&ty=u

Or we can wait till 5.1.1 which should have this issue fixed.

--
   .. ::  http://www.pomocdladominiki.com.pl/ -- możesz pomóc :: ..
http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,