alsaconf and pciutils

Przemek Iskra sparky at sparky.homelinux.org
Thu Oct 6 23:36:48 CEST 2005

On Thu, Oct 06, 2005 at 11:05:55PM +0200, Patrys :: Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> Dnia 06-10-2005, czw o godzinie 22:50 +0200, Andrzej Zawadzki
> napisał(a):
> > Hello!
> >
> > Without installed pciutils alsaconf doesn't recognized PCI audi card...
> > (useless)
> > What do You think about add opportunely R: ???
and what about dialog ? is it fixed already os still ^C is neaded ?

> At least add it to the alsaconf (maybe move into a subpackage if not
> already there).
>
> Another thing: alsa-utils-init does not resume mixer status as
> hotplug-pci initializes sound before alsa does (should we switch these
> two around?)
hotplug should be started ad fast as its possible, maybe add all snd-*
modules to hotplug's blacklist by default ?

and other thing, alsasound service can't be stopped when pbbuttonsd uses
it; in this case I think pbbuttonsd should have and higher stop position

--
 ____  Sparky{PI] -- Przemyslaw _  ___  _  _  ..Mail,MSN  LANG...Pl..Ca..Es..En
/____) ___  ___  _ _ || Iskra  |  | _ \| |  | : WWW........ppcrcd.pld-linux.org