Firefox

Patrys :: Patryk Zawadzki patrys at pld-linux.org
Sat Oct 15 18:04:09 CEST 2005

Could someone test if after my changes Firefox still suffers from memory
corruption (displaying random memory parts as page content under some
circumstances) and if it does, does removing optimization parameter help
to fix it (if you don't pass it, firefox will build using default
optimization as in official builds). I'd love to do it myself but I have
no builder access and my notebook is not capable of compiling such large
projects (it takes 2 hours and I need it to do my work which is quite
resource heavy anyway).

--
Patrys :: Patryk Zawadzki <patrys at pld-linux.org>
PLD Linux