cvs vs svn... (Re: SOURCES: ghostscript-afpl-am.patch (NEW), ghostscript-afpl-ijs_pkg...)

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Wed Sep 7 11:30:22 CEST 2005

On Wednesday 07 of September 2005 11:20, wrobell wrote:

> i think (let's skip svn for now), we need:
> - atomic commit (so we can commit patches and specs with one move
>   and revert it easily later if there is a need)
- easier work on branches without messing the way it recently happened with
some patches used by k(l)ex.spec and kernel.spec at the same time

these two things are most important for me

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/