SOURCES: kgtk-sh.patch (REMOVED) - replaced with sed patching

Tomasz Wittner twittner at o2.pl
Sun Apr 2 12:14:09 CEST 2006

On Sun 2. April 2006 02:11, twittner wrote:
> Author: twittner                     Date: Sun Apr  2 00:11:50 2006 GMT
> Module: SOURCES                       Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - replaced with sed patching
I think, patching by sed is not good in general, but it is OK (and much
convenient) for changing shebang's in more than one file, when sed script
affects only first line ( 1s/foo/bar/ ) - I'm writing about this, because one
developer sent me private e-mail with reservations about my changes.

--
Tomasz Wittner