qt 3.3.6 [was Re: th and macromedia flash under any browser]

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Thu Apr 13 23:38:36 CEST 2006

On Sunday 09 April 2006 23:01, Aredridel wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-04-09 at 22:58 +0200, Adam Gorzkiewicz wrote:
> > Dnia sobota 08 kwietnia 2006 12:01, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz napisał:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Is macromedia flash working for you under Th (i686 here)?
> > >
> > > What I'm getting is white boxes identified as flash but nothing is
> > > displayed on these (no text, no graphics).
> > >
> > > Example url: http://www.miniclip.com/motherload/index.htm
> >
> > SOA
> >
> > Anyway - i have no contents in flash contdekst menu, under the right
> > mouse click.
>
> Works for me -- flash 7.0.61, with composite extension enabled and
> render, with and without xcompmgr.

Composite - that was it. After disabling composite I'm seeing flash animations
properly!

Now new problem appeared. qt 3.3.6-1 from Th. When upgrading to it my fonts
became very, very small. Downgrading qt back to 3.3.5 snapshot fixed font
problem.

Anyone?

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team