qt 3.3.6 [was Re: th and macromedia flash under any browser]

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Fri Apr 14 10:18:42 CEST 2006

On Friday 14 April 2006 10:12, Paweł Sikora wrote:
> Dnia piątek, 14 kwietnia 2006 09:36, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz napisał:
> > On Thursday 13 April 2006 23:38, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> > > Now new problem appeared. qt 3.3.6-1 from Th. When upgrading to it my
> > > fonts became very, very small. Downgrading qt back to 3.3.5 snapshot
> > > fixed font problem.
> > >
> > > Anyone?
> >
> > 3.3.6-1.1 from Th doesn't have that problem (in it two font related
> > patches were commented out).
>
> qt-3.3.6-1 from th works for me,
And do you have wsxga? I think that's the problem with bigger resolutions on
DisplaySize much lower than default in X.

> so $(cvs diff -u -r1.355 -r1.356 qt.spec) is not quite correct.
It was also dropped on qt-copy branch for some reason (not mentioned in
changelog unfortunately).

Do we really know what these patches are for?

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team