PPCRCD: New version is out (2006-08-09)

sparky at pld-linux.org sparky at pld-linux.org
Wed Aug 9 10:31:46 CEST 2006

	I had to do something quickly because I'm going to Finland
August 15 and I don't know will I be able to do anything after that
date. You have 2 days for testing ! Any bug comunicated to me after
2006-08-11 may remain unfixed for a year.

	So grab it from usual place (http://ppcrcd.pld-linux.org/)
right now !

	News:
 - New splash theme (http://ppcrcd.pld-linux.org/fbsplash/) thx to
   mimooh for help.
 - Everything has been compiled (linked, precisely) with --as-needed
   flag, you should not see any difference, but you will if you find
   some "unresolved referencies", I hope there aren't any
 - Many packages updated (except kernel).
 - Few packages added: ext3rminator, lzo, nc, openvpn, p7zip, patch,
   portmap, setarch, telnet, vtun, wpa_supplicant, zebedee.
 - Two removed: ekg, libfuse.

--
 ____  Sparky{PI] -- Przemyslaw _  ___  _  _  ........... LANG...Pl..Ca..Es..En
/____) ___  ___  _ _ || Iskra  |  | _ \| |  | : WWW........ppcrcd.pld-linux.org