[th] apache-base requires /etc/monit

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Wed Aug 23 20:51:08 CEST 2006

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 07:15:22PM +0100, Radoslaw Zielinski wrote:
> apache-base requires the /etc/monit directory thanks to our new favorite
> rpm feature.  What's the correct way to fix this?  R: monit is a no-no,
> of course.

Move it to filesystem.spec imo, the same with /etc/logrotate.d (not
everyone might want to have it and some core applications provide
configs for it)

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer                                    http://www.pld-linux.org