SPECS: slim.spec (NEW) - new

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Fri Dec 22 19:00:13 CET 2006

On Fri, Dec 22, 2006 at 06:45:34PM +0100, adamg wrote:
> Author: adamg                        Date: Fri Dec 22 17:45:34 2006 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - new
>
> ---- Files affected:
> SPECS:
>    slim.spec (1.11 -> 1.12)  (NEW)

I noticed that after the commit. How should we handle such situation?
There was a package called slim (Shared Library Interface Macros from
cairographics) and it was even sent to Ac once (somewhere in 2004
probably). On 20041031 it was obsoleted by libpixman.spec (qboosh's
commit).

Should we change specname (SLiM is used sometimes, or slim-dm?), or
maybe we can accept it's current name?
--
 http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer    | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.