INFO: th-i486 - looking for a new home for a builder

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Sun Dec 31 14:50:33 CET 2006

Hello,

Th production builders are currently on-hold due to missing th-i486 machine
(we lost it unfortunately). Only test builds are allowed at this moment.

We are looking for a new machine for th-i486  builder purposes, something
like:
- x86 or x86_64
- 2GHz
- 1GB ram
- scsi disks
- 20GB hdd space
- 1Mbps internet
- operational 24h
- small load average

If you have such resorce (better or worse) then contact me.

ps. builder is a one unix account + Th chroot, email and cron jobs access is
needed, root access only for initial chroot setup
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team