X11 monolitic 6.9.0 for AC

havner havner at smtp.kamp.pl
Mon Jan 2 14:53:30 CET 2006

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 09:49:50PM +0100, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> Just tried it...
>
> startx displays some xkb warning:
> The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
> > Warning:          Type "ONE_LEVEL" has 1 levels, but <RALT> has 2 symbols
> >                   Ignoring extra symbols
> Errors from xkbcomp are not fatal to the X server
>
> Both issues go away after s/"keyboard"/"kbd"/ in xorg.conf.

I did that long time ago and still get the xkbcomp warning from above.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Keyboard0"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "XkbRules" "xorg"
        Option          "XkbModel" "pc105"
        Option          "XkbLayout" "pl"
        Option          "XkbOptions" "altwin:super_win"
EndSection

Any ideas?

--
Regards    Havner                      {jid,mail}:havner(at)pld-linux.org
PLD developer                                    http://www.pld-linux.org