upgrade apache to 2.2

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Fri Jan 6 23:59:32 CET 2006

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 19:51:48 +0100, Patrys :: Patryk Zawadzki wrote:

> Instead of trolling the lists, try to debug and provide a working fix so

There's nothing to debug. This upgrade in my case means 'rewrite all the
configuration, tell people their php won't run until they update it'.
Same way as we don't change kernel/glibc/gcc/rpm within one distro line,
we should not do this. There's no eaccelerator (as I see above, maybe
already is), squirrelmail and probably dozen of other apps, and we don't
have php50 support at all!
Meanwhile someone is messing in ac skipping ac-test... (and please don't
tell me that I should use Ra on production, because Ac was not released)

> we can all benefit. Problems happen, live with it. Fixing it is better
> than yelling at random people.

Not random. The one killfiled me;)

> We are a community and we should be working together.

Sorry, I had to repair my system alone, without help from any community.
I've got second machine down and a few low-traffic stuck with apache2.0
and php5.0, devoided of updates and all the php modules, I haven't got.

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>        http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                    http://tccs.sourceforge.net/