upgrade apache to 2.2

Marcin Kurzyna pld at nius.waw.pl
Sun Jan 8 17:22:11 CET 2006

Dnia niedziela, 8 stycznia 2006 12:56, Patrys :: Patryk Zawadzki napisał:

> That's a great joke. I can imagine a client going through each and every
> file, changing it's name to .php5 and replacing requires and includes as
> appropriate.
>
> Sorry, could not resist :D

<off-topic>

Well, sad but true. Take home.pl for example - they have php4 as default
handler for .php, so if you want to run php5 - find/sed is your friend.

Not to mansion that php5 is 5.0.3 - guess they're afraid of .5 changes, think
about 5.1  ;-)

And I wouldn't say they're a small company so  it's not that impossible.

</off-topic>

m.