[Kurt at OpenLDAP.org: OpenLDAP 2.2 -> Historic]

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Thu Jan 12 20:00:22 CET 2006

On Thursday 12 January 2006 19:51, Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała wrote:
> maybe rebuild ac with 2.3.x?
> 2.2 is historic, so...

AC is supposed to be frozen now (well, there was no announce since kernel
stuff is not yet ready) _but_ I would like to avoid creating another Ra so
from my point of view there is no problem with that rebuild as soon as you
(and/or other developers) take responsibility for rebuilding all stuff _AND_
fixing every bug that will come up while rebuilding (this includes _all_ bugs
that will break rebuild, not only openldap specific ones).

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/