AC TODO [12/01/2006]

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Sat Jan 14 11:28:24 CET 2006

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:

> On Saturday 14 January 2006 00:09, Marcin Król wrote:
> > > Hawk, what's the status of bootdisks?
> >
> > They are quite usable IMO. Bootdisk TODO is not closed yet, but I think
> > we can live without those things.
> Cool.
>
> > > I'm going to create ISO and DVD images with AC snapshot soon
> >
> > Don't do it! Seriously. I've updated package definitions for installer
> > ~4  weeks ago, but I'm sure that I'll have to update it again after AC
> > freeze (I mean, real freeze not the one we have now).
> There will be no big changes now. 1-2 weeks is for finishing missing
> dependencies on ftp and that's all ( + missing packages that people want).
> There is also one update I'm waiting for - php 4.4.2.

Can we get my yesterday's rc-scripts/vserver clenup into AC?
And:
- what about openoffice?
- what about java-dependant packages?
	I know we can't distribute java, bu we can distribute packages
	that depend on it, so what about installing java on builders
	and build java-dep packages?
- I'm all for openldap 2.3, and if no one will step out to do it then
  count on me

> > When we will be sure that AC is really, _really_ frozen, I'll fix
> > installer for it.
> I'll give you info when builder request access will be restricted - that
> should be good time to update installer.

Will test-builds be restricted also? It would be nice to send a
test-build for AC to see if a package at least builds in AC environment.

Janek
--
Jan Rękorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?