[AC]: builder access restricted, AC frozen

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Sun Jan 15 22:19:50 CET 2006

The AC builder request access is now restricted. Only AC RM (Averne) and I
have access to ready. Send all requests to Averne ;)

For all other people that had ac-ready access ac-test left enabled for
testing.

I'm reminding that those people have Th access, now.

AC is now frozen (but there are exceptions - things that are in ready now will
probably end in main _if and only if_ there is requirement for some of them;
there one more kernel 2.6.14.6 rebuild to fix kernel-module-build; the other
exception is openldap but that depends on baggins).

Hawk, it's good time for ISOs/DVDs with RC1 now :)
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/