AC TODO [12/01/2006]

Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała undefine at aramin.net
Mon Jan 16 18:17:51 CET 2006

On Sat, Jan 14, 2006 at 12:54:36PM +0200, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > - I'm all for openldap 2.3, and if no one will step out to do it then
> >   count on me
> what's there different? just api changes? are databases binary compatible?
> i could help building if somebody produces PLD-doc/openldap-2.3-TODO.txt
from my base system only cpu doesn't build with new openldap.

i have some problems with rebuit GConf2, but on generating documentation
step.
rest of packages which are depend from openldap-devel i sent to my
private builder, but there is no errors yet.

--
Andrzej 'The Undefined' Dopierała
UNIX && Linux administrator,      Adam Mickiewicz University WMiI
JID: undefine at piastlan.net         e-mail: andrzej at dopierala.name