AC TODO [19/01/2006]

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at pld-linux.org
Thu Jan 19 18:17:10 CET 2006

baggins great work on openldap is now in main. Hawk is working on the isos
(should be available in next week). We have new release of ppcrcd
(http://ppcrcd.pld-linux.org/) which will be used on ppc ISOs.

ac-ready has been cleaned up. If something were there and it isn't in main you
need to poke appropriate persons to resend things (remember first to test in
ac-test).

ueagle isn't there yet but will be soon (firmware and such stuff). eagle-usb
will be dropped.

aMule problems, are these solved already?

I'm not sure what's the state of kernel24 related packages since there is only
one (lm_sensors) on ftp, qboosh?

Probably at the end of month I'll start tagging AC-release so there is still a
few days for fixes.
--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/