openoffice.org for i686 rebuilt on current ac-main (neon,

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Mon Jan 23 12:05:38 CET 2006

On Mon, Jan 23, 2006 at 01:05:11 +0100, Bartosz Taudul wrote:

> > They still don't. I cannot write more than 64k chars to document
> > (oowriter),
> SOA#1, http://team.pld-linux.org/~wolf/oowriter.png

U not A ;P

I've found what's going on - it's a limit of a single paragraph ;)

> > and menus have wrong font or DPI settings (must set scaling
> > to 80%).
> SOA#1.

1. Could you try removing ~/.openoffice.org2?
2. Do you start it from within some KDE/GNOME? Try pure X please.
3. Which widgets to you use (and how can I choose other)?

--
GoTaR <priv0.onet.pl->gotar>        http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                    http://tccs.sourceforge.net/