glen: Smarty.spec: - move Smarty out of PEAR dirs [...]

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Wed Jan 25 23:43:41 CET 2006

He's killfiled me, so please someone just reply to my mail leaving
quotation.

Could you just type desc -B Smarty and don't break packages? E.g. lms
requires /usr/share/pear/Smarty and you made symlink as %ghost
%{php_pear_dir}/%{name}, so that it's not created with fresh install.
Either this link must be persistent, or lms and probably others should
be patched.

And one more thing:

$ rpm -q mozilla-firefox
mozilla-firefox-1.5-4

On my machine it works, on another gives:

$ mozilla-firefox
/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/firefox-bin: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/components/libdocshell.so: undefined symbol: PR_GetPhysicalMemorySize

Any ideas?

--
Tom Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>           http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                         http://tccs.sourceforge.net/