PLD is not for non-Poles

Max van Biezen max at axeos.nl
Mon Jun 26 13:50:51 CEST 2006

> It seems the nearly all interesting communication is done in
> Polish. That's a pitty since this fact prevents me from becoming an
> active member of the PLD community.
> Although you state at PLD's main web page that the "P" in "PLD" does
> not stand in for "Polish" or something alike it should to properly
> characterize PLD. Of course I would much prefer to see PLD switching
> to a 'truly internationalized' development (and user) model. But I'm
> afraid that this would not happen soon.

A bit off-topic maybe. My Polish doesn't go further then saying
goodmorning. But I happily have made the move from debian to pld. And I
have been pleased with the responses in English from various folks. The
english lists are very active.

Plus all docs and comments in the system is in english. imho it is not
needed to let language stop you from using pld.

Max.