SPECS: python.spec - added python info pages as separate subpackage

Tomasz Wittner twittner at o2.pl
Mon Mar 27 18:45:07 CEST 2006

On Mon 27. March 2006 10:59, wrobell wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-03-26 at 15:01 +0200, twittner wrote:
> > Author: twittner                     Date: Sun Mar 26 13:01:42 2006 GMT
> > Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> > ---- Log message:
> > - added python info pages as separate subpackage
> [...]
> > +BuildRequires:	emacs >= 21
>
> is there any other way?
AFAIK no - see Python-2.4.2/Doc/tools/mkinfo file.
> installing emacs just to build info docs...
There is no problem - on builders is installed everything. If you want to
build Python for yourself and don't want to install Emacs, you can pass
`--without info' now - I've just added an appropriate bcond.
BTW: Python info pages are used by Emacs context help - it is quite
convenient.

--
Tomasz Wittner