SPECS: xulrunner.spec (NEW) - started packaging xulrunner, spec ba...

Patryk Zawadzki patrys at pld-linux.org
Tue May 16 23:24:25 CEST 2006

Dnia 16-05-2006, wto o godzinie 16:48 +0100, wrobell napisał(a):
> On Tue, 2006-05-16 at 17:41 +0200, Marcin Król wrote:
> > > BTW, there was mozilla-xulrunner.spec already.
> >
> > Ooops! Which one we should kill then? Or maybe some merge?
>
> mozilla.spec
> mozilla-firefox.spec
> mozilla-thunderbird.spec

> so it should be called mozilla-xulrunner.spec, imho

I think we should rename mozilla-firefox to firefox and the same for
thunderbird. We don't call libnotify galago-project-libnotify nor do we
name other packages in a similar way. So seamonkey and xulrunner should
be named by their project names, not their vendors (especially when
seamonkey is not officially supported).