SPECS: jakarta-log4j.spec - version 1.2.13 - commented out BR/R: j...

Jacek Konieczny jajcus at jajcus.net
Sun May 21 12:55:19 CEST 2006

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 12:48:27PM +0200, radek wrote:
> Author: radek                        Date: Sun May 21 10:48:27 2006 GMT
> Module: SPECS                         Tag: HEAD
> ---- Log message:
> - version 1.2.13
> - commented out BR/R: javamail, jms, jmx: builds without these
>   (I'm not sure if it's a proper change, though)

I think it is not -- that will probably result in very limited log4j
package. That should be built with all the requirements and CLASSPATH
prepared adequately. The best is to look into jpackage how they did
that.

javamail is provided via our gnu-java-mail. I am not sure what provides
jms and jmx (it may be sun-java or something elese).

And the spec should be renamed to log4j (it is not part of jakarta any
more).

Greets,
        Jacek