BadMatch Gdk errors

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Sun May 21 22:10:31 CEST 2006

Few days ago I noticed some of applications I use became unstable or even
unusable:

- qiv:
Gdk-ERROR **: BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

- seamonkey (with mplayerplug-in, macromedia-flash, java and djvulibre
  plugins):
The program 'Gecko' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
  (Details: serial 84 error_code 8 request_code 147 minor_code 3)

When it comes to seamonkey, the problem occurs only when
macromedia-flash plugin is enabled.

Google doesn't say much about this. Any clues?

--
 http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer    | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.