[AC] STBR

Fryderyk Dziarmagowski freetz at gmx.net
Mon May 22 00:01:04 CEST 2006

--- Elan Ruusamäe <glen at delfi.ee> wrote:

> i sent but few already had existing tags or missed files
> please rel up the packages or add/tag missing files

big thanks

> gaim.spec (AC-branch): FAILED
> Tag auto-ac-gaim-1_5_0-2 already exists (spec release: 1.157).

something wrong was with AC-branch, should work now.

> LiVES.spec (AC-branch): FAILED
> cvs server: warning: LiVES-DESTDIR.patch is not (any longer) pertinent
> Error: some source, patch or icon files not stored in CVS repo.
> (LiVES-DESTDIR.patch)

yeah, my fault, too fast fingers. cleaned up and ready for sending.

> abiword.spec (AC-branch): FAILED
> Tag auto-ac-abiword-2_4_4-2 already exists (spec release: 1.119).

can't commit any changes here:

[fritz at aquarius ~/rpm/SPECS]$ cvs ci abiword.spec
cvs server: sticky tag `AC-branch' for file `abiword.spec' is not a
branch cvs [server aborted]: correct above errors first!

--
Fryderyk Dziarmagowski