lm_sensors - config files for motherboards

Rafał Cygnarowski zswi at pers.pl
Mon Nov 13 15:18:37 CET 2006

Hi!

I would like to create lm_sensors-config packages for apropriate motherboards
and lm_sensors-config-default to contain our current configuration files.
Also I want to move sensorsd init script to sensors package so it could load
kernel modules without sensorsd installed (sensorsd could be started if two
conditions are met: sensorsd binary exists and /etc/sysconfig/sensors want it
(by default)). Has anyoune got sth against such change?

Regards,
--
Rafał Cygnarowski
rafi at pers.pl