Fwd: SPECS: mozilla-firefox.spec - updated to version 2.0, - release 0....

Cezary Krzyzanowski dhubleizh at o2.pl
Wed Oct 25 18:31:50 CEST 2006

Dnia 25-10-2006, śro o godzinie 14:50 +0200, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
napisał(a):
> On Wednesday 25 October 2006 14:41, Elan Ruusamäe wrote:
> > what was wrong merging first from DEVEL?
> >
> > work duplication really sucks!
> >
> + this way is wrong according to mozilla people and we ALREADY had problems
> wit this.

I'm totally unaware, why did You (cieciwa) tried to make FF once more,
when DEVEL branch had it almost all!?

+ We can't distribute MOZILLA_OFFICIAL and despite DEVEL branch
mentioned this, You insisted on building version, we are not allowed to
build!!

mozilla-firefox will distribute binary version of FF. Work on FF has
been moved to iceweasel and that is the place You could work on, instead
destroying what was done here.

Cz at rny
--
"Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" -
Yoda