[Fwd: bzr.spec - podbicie wersji do 0.10]

Elan Ruusamäe glen at delfi.ee
Thu Sep 14 22:28:03 CEST 2006

On Thursday 14 September 2006 23:14, Michal Kochanowicz wrote:
> Topposting also is "not okay", but you don't seem to care.
i can't seem to find anymore that setting in kmail where's the preferrence
where to start quoting.

> I niech mu ktoś napisze po angielskiemu tą mądrość o o belce w oku ;)
and you couldn't make it otherwise than hit reply? what did you change with
your email? the world? at least my email was useful, he might know now how to
attach patches, so somebody could react on them, not ignore, which is the
most usual happening.

--
glen