%ghost - which form is prefered/better

Kamil Dziedzic kamil.listy at klecza.pl
Thu Dec 13 16:16:16 CET 2007

Dnia czwartek 13 grudzień 2007, Andrzej Krzysztofowicz napisał:
> Kamil Dziedzic wrote:
> > Which form is prefered/better?
>
> I think you have already found the answer below.

Popular solutions aren't always good.

> Unless you want to fix adapter
Yes I was thinking about this but first I need to know which form is prefered
(or maybe more than one?). Lets make a little vote.

> + "inproper" forms in all specs/branches
> (with backward compatibility...)

... and with this you just killed my enthusiasm to fix this:D

Seriously, I want at least try to fix this.
--
Regards, Kamil Dziedzic