mono 1.2.3 in Ac?

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Fri Feb 9 10:19:50 CET 2007

Dnia piątek, 9 lutego 2007, Elan Ruusamäe napisał:
> On Thursday 08 February 2007, Jakub Bogusz wrote:
> > mono 1.2.3 seems to build on all Ac archs (well, still waiting for
> > amd64),

+1 (except for i386 of course)

> here it built ok on my ac-amd64 local builder:
>
> Checking for unpackaged
> file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files /home/builder/tmp/mono-1.2.3-root-builder
> warning: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
>    /usr/bin/mbas

mbas support is in a seperate tarball, I'll check it out today.
As far as for the broken httpcfg command, the proper .cs file isn't availible
in the tarball, even though it is tagged properly in their svn, I couldn't
get any proper answer from their irc #, maybe we should drop it at all for
now...

--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś