Qt

Łukasz Jernaś deejay1 at srem.org
Sat Jan 6 19:26:00 CET 2007

Hello.

While building KDE4 some issues came up. First of all our Qt4 qmake is named
different than in every other distro. We should consider to change it to
qmake4 or qmake-qt4 or patch KDE in the future (no the KDE devs won't accept
that patch, I've tried). Second: the qdbus*2* utils should land
ins /usr/lib/qt4/bin not /usr/bin because it's the path qmake shows for
project as the directory with binary utils, I suppose the same goes to other
utils that land in %{_bindir}.
It's just a thought but IMHO worth considering to easy up things in the
future...

--
Łukasz [DeeJay1] Jernaś