SPECS: coppermine-gallery.spec - updated to 1.4.10 (changed tempor...

Tomasz Pala gotar at polanet.pl
Fri Jan 26 23:08:39 CET 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 07:20:42PM +0100, Przemyslaw Iskra wrote:

> 1. upgrade your builder script

It is up to date.

> 2. change dl. to some mirror working for you

As changelog said - it was temporary change just for distfiles (I've
been packaging this on my server yesterday evening, commited from my
machine today afternoon). Thus this discussion is pointless.

> P.S. about vfmg - is your (original code) under GPL license ?

Yes, but please rename to vfmg-ng or sth if you want to develop it, as
I'll be back to this code in a year or two.

--
Tom Pala <gotar at pld-linux.org>           http://vfmg.sourceforge.net/
                                         http://tccs.sourceforge.net/