[BUG] exclude confuses /usr/lib/rpm/check-files

Adam Gołębiowski adamg at biomerieux.pl
Sun Jul 22 14:02:54 CEST 2007

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 04:29:26PM +0200, Pawel Golaszewski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems that /usr/lib/rpm/check-files is confused when in spec is used
> "%exclude". Files excluded aren't shown as unpackaged.

Should they? I allways thought of unpackaged files as of those which you
may have missed - %exclude means you know the file exists but just don't
want to package it.

--
 http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer    | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.