[Th] multilib aware poldek?

Michał Łukaszek mlukaszek at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 13:46:38 CEST 2007

I've got gcc-{,-c++}-multilib installed, along with couple of i686
packages that are needed by nspluginwrapper.

The problem is, each time I want to upgrade my x86_64 packages poldek
complains about multiple packages installed (i686 and x86_64).
So, to upgrade, I _uninstall_ all i686 packages, do an upgrade, and
reinstall i686 packages again. This is getting boring..., so

1. Can poldek be told to ignore i686 packages in its checks?

2. I've got a minimal set of needed i686 packages downloaded to a
directory. Is there any easy way to check if there are new versions of
the packages in repo, and - if there are - download them and delete
older?

--
regards,
Michał Łukaszek