NEW poldek 0.20070617.23 - please test

Michał Łukaszek mlukaszek at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:59:17 CEST 2007

On 6/19/07, Pawel A. Gajda <mis at pld-linux.org> wrote:

> Can't reproduce this:

Maybe it only shows up when multilib repository is also enabled? See
below for poldek invokation.

> I need more info to investigate: how poldek is invoked, what is config, etc
> Could you give me your /var/lib/rpm/Packages?

Invoked: poldek -n th -n th-test -n th-i686 -n th-test-i686
My arch: x86_64
Config:
$ grep -v '^[ \t]*#' /etc/poldek/poldek.conf | tr -s '\n'

_distro  = pld
%include %{_distro}-source.conf
%include %{_distro}-multilib-source.conf
%include source.conf
[global]
choose equivalents manually = yes
ignore = vserver-packages

I did not manage to upgrade expat. I had to uninstall expat (i686) and
expat, expat-devel (x86_64) with --nodeps --nofollow, and then install
them again.

Another strange thing I saw: * character does not work for archs, I
mean, when I wanted to uninstall all expat-* packages (total 3 of
them, listed above), no packages were matched. I had to enter whole
package name-rel.arch triplet to uninstall.

--
regards,
Michał Łukaszek
prism at pld-linux.org