SOURCES (AC-branch): poldek-ignorecaps.patch - update to poldek-0....

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Tue Jun 19 13:57:31 CEST 2007

> where should i commit it then? it's USABLE for AC, as it fixes (hopefully when
> more tested) long-lasting pain on multiarch, making total pita upgrading
> packages on those arches.

Snapshots have bad habbit of making things not working :/ As I see it few
threads above those snapshots still contain lots of bugs. Since these snapshot
shouldn't go to ready until 99% sure that all known issues were fixed they
should be IMO put on devel. If we will need for example poldek rebuild in few
days we will be blocked :/

M.