broken pl LC_TIME

Andrzej Krzysztofowicz ankry at green.mif.pg.gda.pl
Sat Jun 23 19:46:27 CEST 2007

OK. So I finally checked what date format is commonly used in newest printed
sources. It is with roman numbers for months.

N. Davies "Wyspy", translation (C) 2003

This sources are just the first modern books containing dates inside that I
found.

BTW, it is not my intention to prove that "17 XII 1999" is the only valid
date format in pl. My intension is to prove that the statement claiming it
is invalid for 30 years is simply false.

  Andrzej M. Krzysztofowicz                  ankry at mif.pg.gda.pl
  phone (48)(58) 347 19 36
Faculty of Applied Phys. & Math.,   Gdansk University of Technology