Google Summer of Code

Michal Chruszcz troll at pld-linux.org
Mon Mar 5 20:22:06 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

Today has begun the new edition of Google Summer of Code. From now on
projects may supply applications to Google until March 12. Full
timeline is here:
http://code.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=60325&topic=10729
Are we willing to miss the chance again this year? Or are we going to
think of something that could be done in the advantage of PLD?
Personally, I was thinking of what can I do and this is GUI for poldek
(yes, the same as a year ago). It's only one idea, though. Maybe any
of you were thinking of something that could be applied to Google?
--
Michal Chruszcz
To follow the path: look to the master, follow the master,