[RFC] Repository layout change / Zmiana układu repo

Jan Rekorajski baggins at sith.mimuw.edu.pl
Mon May 14 00:38:17 CEST 2007

On Sun, 13 May 2007, Patryk Zawadzki wrote:

> I suggest having specs sorted by their first letter so it is more
> scalable in the future.

But it makes work with more packages very awkward.

> We also need a script that syncs the RCS repo with a directory
> mirroring the current SPECS behaviour (symlinks to all SPEC files
> currently checked out) - for these rare times when you need to grep
> through the whole repo and mass-commit your changes.

My script does just this.
One interesting thing that came out is ~900 files in SOURCES that do not
belong to any package...

Janek
--
Jan Rekorajski            |  ALL SUSPECTS ARE GUILTY. PERIOD!
baggins<at>mimuw.edu.pl   |  OTHERWISE THEY WOULDN'T BE SUSPECTS, WOULD THEY?