[RFC] Repository layout change / Zmiana układu repo

Mariusz Mazur mmazur at kernel.pl
Mon May 14 18:15:59 CEST 2007

Dnia poniedziałek, 14 maja 2007, Mariusz Mazur napisał:
> Easy. Most of the content of sources is in the form %name-something. Let
> the script simply match the %name part (trying to match it from the longest
> possible string) with a package named like that. If it's there, that's the
> package, if not, we bail out and tell the commiter, that with non-standard
> naming, he needs to use the 'packages' module. (we frown upon non-standard
> naming anyways, so this shouldn't be much of an issue; maybe for some init
> scripts, nothing much)

Of course the other side is that when committing through 'packages' the script
will check the spec file name whether it matches the module name and the
sources names, whether something of that name doesn't already exist in
sources.

There's probably a thing or two I forgot about, but we'll get to that
eventually.

--
Judge others by their intentions and yourself by your results.
                                                                 Guy Kawasaki