Thank you geninitrd for screwing my evening

Cezary Krzyzanowski dhubleizh at o2.pl
Wed May 16 08:57:48 CEST 2007

Dnia 16-05-2007, śro o godzinie 08:45 +0200, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz
napisał(a):

> DON'T use ,,th is development'' as excuse for such things please.

Yea, maybe You're right. Nevertheless I couldn't have tested it in the
first place, that's why I've asked the RFC.

http://svn.pld-linux.org/cgi-bin/viewsvn/geninitrd/trunk/geninitrd?r1=8409&r2=8560&p1=geninitrd/trunk/geninitrd&p2=geninitrd/trunk/geninitrd

I hope it helps. As for the devices paths way
(like /dev/something/even_futher) I can't imagine all the variations of
the path to actually make it work, but I'll think bout it.

Cz at rny