[AC-ready] Problems with the new KDE (3.5.8)

Łukasz Maśko ed at yen.ipipan.waw.pl
Fri Oct 19 10:45:45 CEST 2007

Dnia piątek, 19 października 2007, Elan Ruusamäe napisał:
[...]
> > So I'm waiting. Thanks.
>
> err?
>
> that was *yesterday*, go and upgrade and report success ;)
> and the pkg that should contain fix is kdelibs-3.5.8-2.src.rpm

Today, earlier in the morning, the package has not been on the ftp yet. Now
it is and it IS working correctly (I'd written the above just a few seconds
before I've tried to refresh my poldek database). So, thank you :-)

--
Łukasz Maśko                                           GG:   2441498    _o)
Lukasz.Masko(at)ipipan.waw.pl                                           /\\