BR-s and R-s policy

Marcin Król hawk at limanowa.net
Thu Sep 20 12:19:22 CEST 2007

> User sends request for: libcrap, few seconds later for appX appY. libcrap
> installes fine on i386 but not i686. appX and appY on i386 rebuilds fine with
> new libcrap and with old libcrap on i686. Whoops.

True, but only difference is that RM will have to delete appX and appY
for i686 and user or RM will need to resend it using auto- tag. I'd
prefer to have correct version deps and fix such issues myself than
doesn't have that issues but have to create and maintain additional
branches where they aren't needed.

M.