SPECS (LINUX_2_6): kernel.spec - killed creating arch/{i386, x86_64...

Marcin Krol hawk at limanowa.net
Tue Apr 22 08:45:33 CEST 2008

> "before 2.6.24" is also questionable.

Do you mean that we should make triggers to act on something that never
existed in distro, but in CVS only? Its insane idea and if such policy
will occur I'm leaving this train.

> it is properly solved in 2.6.22 branch
> (so the links appear only and only if both packages are installed)

Problem exists on package build stage not during installation. With this
%ghost entries directory deps like
/home/users/builder/rpm/BUILD/linux-2.6.24 are added to main kernel
package and there is no other way to install it than using --nodeps. My
change fixed it for me. If you know better way to fix it feel free to
revert.

M.