SPEC: asymptote

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 14:07:43 CEST 2008

2008/8/9 Paweł Zuzelski <z at grabina.waw.pl>:
> On Saturday 09 August 2008 08:56:15 Zsolt Udvari wrote:
>> > Where? ;]
>>
>> Here :)
>

> 1. configure searchs for files from fftw3-devel package. It works without
> them, but configure disables some features. I think you should add
> BR:fftw3-devel.
"The FFTW library is only required if you want Asymptote to be able to
take Fourier transforms of data (say, to compute an audio power
spectrum). "
http://asymptote.sourceforge.net/doc/Compiling-from-UNIX-source.html#Compiling-from-UNIX-source
But if you think that this is a very useful feature insert it! I don't
use it, I only create simple geometric and physics structure (I'm a
teacher of ph. and math), so I don't need it.

> 2. Why do you install docs manualy instead of using %doc macro?
In which line?

> 3. It does not build for me:
> Installing tetex-latex does not help.
Uh, I don't know. I've installed almost all tetex packages because I
use it intensive.
Maybe the tetex-format-pdflatex is missing (because asy wants to
create pdf-files and the latex-styles are missing).

Zsolt