SPEC: paintown

Adam Golebiowski adamg at pld-linux.org
Sun Aug 10 13:14:11 CEST 2008

On Sunday 10 August 2008, Zsolt Udvari wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> If you're same old as me and you played arcade games, you'll like this game
> :)

Thanks, I'll add this.

We're getting pretty tired of being a proxy between you and cvs ;)

Here's a one-time, unique offer for you:
Agree for a *free* cvs+svn account and get an @pld-linux.org alias + jabber
account absolutely for free!

More official:
There's a rule here that a candidate must get ok's from three developers
before he can be given a r/w cvs/svn access. I remember patrys already voted
yes, you got more vote here, I guess we can manage to find one more.

So it's up to you.

--
 http://www.mysza.eu.org/ | Everybody needs someone sure, someone true,
   PLD Linux developer    | Everybody needs some solid rock, I know I do.