SPECS: wesnoth.spec - fixed install problem with tent.png

Zsolt Udvari udvzsolt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 20:33:10 CEST 2008

> What's going on? tent.png looks like proper PNG file. wesnoth builds
> without errors. Is it some problem with Zsolt's filesystem (Macintosh HFS,
> I guess)?
I don't know what's the problem. E.g. feh and geeqie can show the
tent.png but 'file tent.png' returns the prev error message. I was
wondering too. I'm using reiserfs, so this is very strange :(

I've unpacked again and same error:

$ file data/core/images/terrain/tent.png
data/core/images/terrain/tent.png: ERROR: Macintosh HFS Extended
version 61389 data (unclean) vasprintf failed (Invalid or incomplete
multibyte or wide character)

Other: maybe can split the wesnoth to language-subpackage? We can use
the LINGUAS files. Or we'll use %lang? (po-files)

Zsolt